Issues Redeeming Chromobook Promotion
rymantha617

I had Fios installed in my home in the beginning of September 2021.  At the time, they were running a promotion that stated that 65 days after instillation of Fios I would qualify to get a free Chromebook 4 and a $50 gift card.  I even have an email stating this on the day the services were installed.  On the day that my account said I was eligible for the laptop redemption the My Account page put me into a loop.  I would click on the promo on my account page and instead of taking me to a redemption page it took me to a FAQ page on how to redeem the chromebook.  I even got an email saying "you have a redemption available" and it had a button on it to "redeem now!" But when I clicked on it, it took me to the same FAQ page.  I spoke to an agent on the phone and all they said was let me schedule a call back next week.   

The following day I was eligible for the gift card and the same thing happened, but now the ad for the chromebook had disappeared from my account home page completely.

I have just had my callback with the agent and all they could do was schedule another call back for a month from now.  

I know this isn't the world's best laptop, nor was it the sole reason I switched to Fios, but it seems like they are doing the run around specifically so they don't have to give out the promotions.  If anyone is able to help with this, please let me know. It is very disappointing.  I do not want to be waiting and waiting for Verizon to hold up their end of the deal especially since I have the emails and dates stating that I qualify for these promotions yet they seem to be telling me that I do not.

0 Likes
Re: Issues Redeeming Chromobook Promotion
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rymantha617,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes