Issues with online chat sales
Nav11215

Hi everyone, 

Moved to a different state and tried to apply for new service, verizon sales offered the ongoing promotion (200/200 + prepaid gift card) and so I went with this offer. All this was done via online chat in July.  A month later, I asked the chat representative the status of my gift card, after 45 minutes, they were not able to help me including the chat supervisor. They were not able to set up a call to the customer service representative for quick access.  I called the customer service representative and after waiting for two hours they forwarded me to giftcard/ promotional team. They were not able to retrieve the archived chat so they again forwarded me again to the customor service. I am again on hold, and one and a half hour later, I decided to write this message to the verizon forum.

Although my issue remains unresolved (its been almost 5 hours), I would highly recommend not using the "chat service" to place orders. If you opt to use chat to make a sale, i would recommend archiving your chat records, obtain chat ID and get everything in writing.

0 Likes
Re: Issues with online chat sales
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nav11215,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes