Live Chat is a terrible experience
Cdo7771
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure if anyone important at VZ who can make a difference will see this, but the Live Chat experience is atrocious. First, there are some basic technical problems:

* There are no timestamps so you cannot tell how much time expires between messages.

* Frequent disconnections. I don't want to accuse anyone of disconnecting on purpose... but if you looked at my chat transcript below, several agents just stopped responding after I asked questions that they didn't know how to answer.

* There is no satisfaction questionnaire at the end. So what incentives are there for agents to do a good job - other than periodic monitoring from their superiors?

0 Likes
Re: Live Chat is a terrible experience
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Timestamps are present in the Secure Chat. To receive a Secure Chat chat session, you would need to initiate the support through VZ social media channels. The Chat with us feature on the corporate site does not contain a timestamp at this moment.

Frequent disconnections may due to the representative's computer not responding. They are instances where a representative needs to reboot the computer to resume the support.

Satisfaction questionnaires should be present at all times after a chat session has finished. I am not sure what blocks yours from displaying.

0 Likes
BFrustrated
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed.  They can't even create or escalate a ticket.  This is basic level 1/2 support operational task.

WileyLewis

I absolutely agree with you.

0 Likes