Low Lines
SEick

I just tried calling verizon but was hung up on by the automated receptionist after pressing zero to attempt to get a human.

I have an issue with verizon's lines. So here I am posting a question hoping for help.

A nor'easter knocked a tree onto the communication lines (both Verizon and RCN lines) this past March. We removed the tree and the wires sprung back up. The wires run across our property's two driveway entrances. Passenger vehicles get in no problem but we didn't notice until when we recently tried to get a box truck into the driveway for my husbands business, that they are LOW and the box truck cannot get in without taking the lines down. In the next few weeks we will be having a box truck here and need these lines tightened back up. Since cutting them is probably frowned upon, and would probably tick off a few neighbors... Is there anyone who can come out and do this? I'm not a customer but these lines are affecting access to our property.

As an aside why does verizon make it so difficult to contact them. No chat or e-mail... just call press buttons and wait? I just want my problem recorded, sent to the correct department and resolved. I don't want to call, be put on hold, then transferred to 5 different people telling each one my issue. It's diappointing that this is the model verizon chooses.

0 Likes
Re: Low Lines
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi SEick,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes