Make core customers feel appreciated
wilmabuster2

I have been a verizon customer for a long time. Recently I have had to call customer service on a regular basis. It would be a really good idea if all departments got together and got their acts together. Everytime I call in I get tossed from one person to another wait for long periods of time and get nothing but the runaround. I recently had my home phone switched over to cellular line. Verizon bundled everything. They left my internet with the dry loop. A week after this was done I got an automated call from verizon that I had to call in or my internet service would be shut off. I called in I was on the phone for an hour and a half! thrown from one department to another. nobody knew what was wrong my account would be fine I was told. Sure enough a week later turned my computer on and no internet! Called in and another hour and a half later how many dpartments I dont know they figured it out. Then when we figured out that we lost our pay per view service because of this new box from verizon dish says call verizon! They over an hour later told me (and seven people later) it will cost 95.00 to put in a new line so I have pay per view. Stick It you people have gotten enough of my time and money When the contracts are up I am gone! Your departments cant work together, you know nothing about customer service, I am tired of it!

0 Likes
Re: Make core customers feel appreciated
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes