Microsoft Outlook
geseps

My inbox recently transferred to Microsoft Outlook after one of my sons opened the program.  Is there any way to transfer the emails back into the verizon inbox?

0 Likes
Re: Microsoft Outlook
cjacobs001
Contributor - Level 3
If you meran that you cannot now get those same emails in the Verizon inbox when you log into Verizon.net or webmail.verizon.net or netmail.verizon.net, it is because the Outlook program is set to download them from the Verizon Server onto your computer.  You can change that setting if you want to, but unless you email those emails back to yourself, then either do not use outlook again or set it to leave a copy of the verizon server, the answer to your question is no. 
0 Likes
AlexKrenvalk
Outlook mails for me and other people are very important,consequently sometimes happen bad thing,if so,advise to use next tool-cannot view mail in outlook,it helped me many times and has many capacities,moreover tool can help to extract all files with *.eml, *.vcf and *.txt extensions from *.ost file, when you cannot access your mail account, stored on Microsoft Exchange Server,will quickly scan all hard drives and find it. If current user has only one profile and its data is stored in a *.pst file, the path will be automatically displayed in the dialog box,can convert the data to a file with *.pst extension, that can be opened with any mail client, when cannot view Outlook emails.
0 Likes
i_like_turtles
Contributor - Level 1

as far as the emails already transferred you cannot move them back. ( unless u foward them to yourself... )

but in the future if you wish to use outlook at the same time, there is an option to " keep mail on the server " or something like that.. Havnt used outlook for a while but i know the option exists in some form

0 Likes
AlexKrenvalk
I works with meeting very often and once all my meeting were deleted.I was afraid,but first of all myself helped next software-repairing outlook 2007 pst,which is free as is known,and it can also help to extract data from corrupted files in *.ost and *.pst format and avoid losing of critical contacts, calendars and messages.
0 Likes
blegs38552
Contributor - Level 1
In Outllok, go to the dialog box where you can add, remove or change settings for your email accounts. Select the account in question and click on advanced. There will be a check box for Keep Mail on Server - make sure this is checked.
0 Likes