misleading door to door sales reps.
bthomas78
Enthusiast - Level 1

About 3 weeks ago a sale rep came to my door offerring service. He asked how much am I paiding for cable. I told him how much and he asked what services are prodived with those charges and I told him the services. He explain that he can give me the same channels and serivce with dvr. To make a long story short he laid out a package with price and told me that is a fees that I will be paying. He also said that he will be crediting the first month of service up to 150 dollars. Well I receive my first bill and there is no credit. I have called customer service and they said that he have no such offer going on and said to contact the sales rep. Which I did twice and even text the number he gave me no reply. Another issue is that I been having not so good services. My tv keeps on either freezing or the screen will go black for hours. I have techs come to my house run scans and say they see no problems. I am fed up now I feel mislead and lie too it's seems like everyone tells me onething and the other thing happens. I will like my credit that the door to door salemen honored or let me cancel my service with out no fine.  I need assitant ASAP !!!!

0 Likes
Re: misleading door to door sales reps.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.