Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Moving from one FIOS building to another

dhlunar
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Moving from one FIOS building to another

Message 1 of 3
(1,135 Views)

I might be moving in a month or two.  The building I am looking at has FIOS available in the building. 

My current FIOS deal that I got in December 2010 is discounts on my package till December 2012 with no ETF.  If I move from one place to another do I get the same deals, or would I be consider a new customer and have the availability to pick from the current deals?  Will there be an installation charge at the new place or even a disconnect charge at the old place?  Would I take my wireless router, cable box, and remotes with me to the new place or will they issue new ones?  Also, I might be moving to the next county over, but in the same metro area, however, since FIOS is digital would I be able to keep my old telephone number?

2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Moving from one FIOS building to another

Message 2 of 3
(1,088 Views)

We are glad to hear that you would like to stay with Verizon during your move. We would like to get these answers for you. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information. Please refer all correspondences to there.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

TonyaD_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Status changed to: Resolved

Message 3 of 3
(993 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title