My address isn't in sales database!!!
bb4120

Hi There, I'm hoping someone at verizon can help me with this problem. I can't order FIOS because my address is not in your database as availble. However I live in a town where fios is supposed to be availble to all residents. 

Here is some other relevent information that may prevent you from immediately telling me that I can't get FIOS because its not availble for me:

- I live on a street that has FIOS on the telephone poles

- I live within 200 feet of a telephone pole

- I live in a 3 unit condo (townhouses) and both of the other units in my building have FIOS ONT units. 

My best guess for why I don't have an ONT is that my unit was in forclosure for a few years before I bought it and I'm guessing during that period is when the rollout happened in my neigborhood which caused my unit to be skipped because it was un-occupied. 

Could someone from Verizon please PM me?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: My address isn't in sales database!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to assist you. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes