NBA league pass
LadyA2

I also tried to cancel the NBA &  NFL league pass and was charged increments on my bill. When trying to cancel they refused to refund or cancel my current subscription. On the last call when speaking to a supervisor who was very rude she told me I was only able to cancel for this current season but still would be charged. I chatted mutiple times with reps on live chat as well with reps over the phone and to no avail  nothing was resolved. They are always trying to up sale you a new plan which would increase your bill instead of telling you the truth about your plan. One rep who was more focused on a sale  forgot to remove the Nfl pass as well when I requested. This company is a rip off. During these times of people being laid off, given less hours,and or getting sick Verizon should provide a option to cancel  before being charged the second increment if the customer wishes.

0 Likes
Re: NBA league pass
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LadyA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes