Netbook Offer
edrob2314
This never fails, AFTER you sign up wih a service they start offering incentives like now if you sign up for the triple feauture deal they give you a free notebook coputer which is something I would like to get but cannot aford it and NOW I am locked into a contract.  I think there should be some kind of consumer protection law that gives us the opportunity to claim these special offers instead of it being for new customers only.  They waited until they got most of us to sign up and then offer the notebook to get more to sign up.  I think ALL current FIOS members should get the option to request the FREE notebook, who agrees with me?  Who can we write to about this, I need a good email address to write to.
0 Likes
Re: Netbook Offer
i_like_turtles
Contributor - Level 1

verizon offered the netbook because they had a lack of people signing up.

You just got unlucky.

0 Likes
Mshadow56
ok im wondering how do i get my coupon i ordered Fios and got it installed this Month. Its the triple freedom plan. any help?
0 Likes
Tizzy
^^^^....if you mean the coupon for the netbook. You have to go 60 days with no past due balance on your account, then the coupon will be sent 90 days from install date.
0 Likes
Googes101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Edrob2314 do you have a Verizon Triple Play? If you don't existing customers can get the Netbook, but it would cost you $99 plus the tax and shipping.

Michael

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 07-21-2009 03:05 PM
0 Likes