Re: netflix promo
jane83

Hello, I can't get through to anyone who know anything about this netflix promo. I had Fios installed 12/19/14, with the netflix one year proo clearly offered at that time. Can you help me resolve this? It's VERY frustrating!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jane83,

Sorry you are having difficulty with the Netflix promotion. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ElBee1

I am in the same boat here.. I need to have my Netflix promo code distributed.

0 Likes
Amit_P

Same issue as all previous customers. Spent several precious hours calling the customer service numerous time, nobody can help me. Signed up for 2 years contract in December 2014, still have not received the promo code for 1 year of fee Netflix.

Can you please help?

0 Likes
Amit_P

Has anyone on this forum received their netflix promo code? I want to make sure this Forum works or is it just like calling customer service where nobody knows about the promo or claims that they sent it to me via USPS and I should contact USPS directly. They don't even I have a tracking # for what they claim to have mailed me.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Amit_P,

Sorry you are having difficulty with the Netflix promotion. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ElBee1
LawrenceC... I also need assistance with this matter. Please address. Thanks.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ElBee,

Have  you contacted Verizon support about the Netflix promo code?

Contact Us

0 Likes
ElBee1
Yes, months ago I asked about the promotion and they said it would show up, but it still hasn't.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ElBee,

Sorry you are also having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes