Re: netflix promo
ElBee1
For other experiencing this issue, I just went to my email's junk/spam folder and found my code in there. It was sent within 90 minutes of me posting on this forum two days ago, even though there was no response not the forum. It seems that the code's email fails Gmail's tests for incoming Verizon emails. Also, Gmail deletes spam automatically after 30 days, so theres a chance that if you don't frequently check your spam folder after signup, you'll never see it.

I have verified that the code is good for a $95.88 credit in my Netflix account.

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Amit_P

Elbee, the spam email you referring to came from which email address? What was the subject of the email, so I can find it in my spam. Thanks

0 Likes
Amit_P

Update: got email from Verizon customer service a day after posting on this form asking account number. Hopefully the issue gets resolved.

0 Likes
jrgarrigues
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, 

I contracted for FiOS Internet in December, but have not received the NetFlix coupon that I was promised at that time. 

DETAILS OF YOUR SELF-INSTALL ORDER

Your order number

{edited for privacy}

Your order was received
Dec 18, 2014 

Thanks,

John

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to contact Verizon and ask about the status.

0 Likes
mittal

Even I am having the same issue. It is over 3 months now. I have called their customer service multiple time and they always say they will be sending. Everytime I had to at least wait for 45 minutes. Crappy service. I am really disappointed. 

@roudrani wrote:

Hello, I signed up for FiOS internet only plan last month during a promotion with free Netflix for a year. Under the terms of the promotion, Verizon would send me the Netflix activation within 30 days of FiOS installation. It has been more than 30 days since my installation, and I have yet to receive the code. I have contacted the Verizon phone representatives several times but it's been very frustrating trying to resolve this issue.

They either do not know what I am referring to, or tell me that the promotion was only with the TV+Internet bundle. When I look through the plans now, I see that the netflix promotion has been taken off all the Internet only plans. Luckily I took a screenshot of the page when I was signing up. I uploaded the shots on the bottom of this post.

As you can see, they did have the netflix promotion with the Internet only service with 2-year contract, which is what I signed up for. I am hoping someone here can help me.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mittal,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
jrgarrigues
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried calling, several times, but I always hit a dead end on the Verizon call prompting grid. So, last night I tried calling again. Appartently I hit the queue at 9:01PM, just after your offices closed. The message instructed me to call back during normal office hours and then gave me the normal office hours which included Saturday from 9AM to 5:30PM. But when I called at 4:25PM (EDT) and worked my way through the teleprompting maze, I was told that the office is currently closed... 

I'd really appreciate it if Verizon called me instead, like the hundreds of responses that I see prior to mine. 

Thanks

0 Likes
jrgarrigues
Enthusiast - Level 2

What determines whether or not somebody needs to contact Verizon directly to talk tothe promotions department? The only thing that I can see is that if ElizabethS responds, then you get told to contact Verizon. But you can't! It's an ouroboric loop... 

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jrgarrigues,

To check on the status of your Netflix promotion, you will need to contact Verizon directly.

0 Likes