netflix promo
roudrani

Hello, I signed up for FiOS internet only plan last month during a promotion with free Netflix for a year. Under the terms of the promotion, Verizon would send me the Netflix activation within 30 days of FiOS installation. It has been more than 30 days since my installation, and I have yet to receive the code. I have contacted the Verizon phone representatives several times but it's been very frustrating trying to resolve this issue.

They either do not know what I am referring to, or tell me that the promotion was only with the TV+Internet bundle. When I look through the plans now, I see that the netflix promotion has been taken off all the Internet only plans. Luckily I took a screenshot of the page when I was signing up. I uploaded the shots on the bottom of this post.

As you can see, they did have the netflix promotion with the Internet only service with 2-year contract, which is what I signed up for. I am hoping someone here can help me.

0 Likes
Re: netflix promo
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
rjfuerst

I am having the exact same issue.

I signed up for 50/50 internet only service with a 2yr contract that included 1 year of Netflix.

I chatted with a representative the day I ordered 12/21 and they said a code would be sent to me after the installation. I have not recieved anything yet.

I called this am twice and non of the customer service representatives had any idea of what I was talking about. Please help. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rjfuerst,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
roudrani

no has reached out to me yet as of today. any idea how long this usually takes?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Usually two business days. But we will send them a reminder.

0 Likes
big_apple_al
Can someone from Verizon also contact me with the details for Netflix. My service began on Nov 24 last year and I have not heard anything, despite the 30 day promise.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You  need to call in and check with Verizon for updated information.

0 Likes
big_apple_al

Thanks Elizabeth. I just spent about 40 minutes on the phone. Spoke to one agent who was unable to assist, and transferred me to the rebates department who seemed intent on sending me a coupon for a free tablet - even though I clearly said I was looking for the Netflix promo.

It appears not too many Verizon agents are aware of the promo. Thankfully I have my confirmation email which states:

"Your FiOS purchase makes you eligible to receive 12 months of Netflix service ($8.99 x 12 months). Watch for an e-mail on how to redeem in the next 30 days."

Any sugggestions on what I should do now?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi big_apple_al,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes