No help from customer service! What a joke!!
ryoungcrna

Since the responses they gave me are not showing here, I will copy and paste them.

You can read my original message "Disappointing, horrible customer service!!!!"
Here are the responses:

{edited for privacy}

My final response: (maybe)

I wouldn't expect anything less Art. I will continue to tell everyone that I know what a horrible experience I have had. If I can stop 1 person from using your services my job will be done. Thanks for nothing!

Minus the fact that I have to pay early termination fee, their customer service staff stinks. Why, WHY, do I have to go through the same scenario EVERY TIME I call in? Why must EVERY technician ask me the new address when it should be in the computer? Incompetence!!! Verizon, you will not have my business again, and everyone I know will be warned!!! YOU SUCK!!!

0 Likes
Re: No help from customer service! What a joke!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
ryoungcrna
So verizon doesn't want anyone to know about their incompetence so they don't allow reports of communications with their incompetent technicians!! Not that anyone has any doubt of work incompetence!
0 Likes
ryoungcrna

So the gist of the conversation was them asking me again all the same questions. In a chat I typed out my new address. The tech emailed me shortly after and asked for my new address. These people are {please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes