No Phone, No Internet, No Customer Service
1VeryUnhappyCus

I have been without telephone service since October 2, 2018.  My DSL service from Verizon has been unreliable as well.  On October 2nd a repair ticket was issued with an appointment for Friday, October 5th.  I took the day off of work and waited for the repair technician to arrive.  Nobody came.
The following week when I called Verizon, I was offered an apolgy for the missed appointment, but no explanation was forthcoming.  The repair visit was rescheduled to Saturnday, October 13th.  Once again, no body showed up but this time while waiting for verizon to arrive I received a text saying that the ticket was closed.  Indeed, the ticket was closed, but no repairs were done.
On Monday, yesterday morning, I once again called Verizon and was told that the technician on Saturnday, that did not show up, opened yet again another repair ticket and my service would be restored.
Then, two hours later and totally unexpected, a Verizon technician showed up at my residence to fix the problem reported on the first ticket, telling me I did not need to remain home as the issue was definately outside and my NID is also located outside as well.
When I did get back home from work last night, nothing was working still.
This morning, still without any service, I checked the new ticket online and found it was also closed.  Nothing has been repaired.
I have spent three hours on the phone and chatting online this afternoon and I still do not have my service repaired, nor do I have a new repair ticket.
Verizon's customer service is beyond any doubt the absolute worse that there could possibly be.

0 Likes
Re: No Phone, No Internet, No Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 1VeryUnhappyCus,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes