No show at scheduled installation
wf_2015

I ordered FIOS internet 25/25 on June 29 for my secondary residence and the installation was scheduled on July 4th betweem 11:00am and 2:00pm. I got an email from Verizon on July 2nd reminding me the upcoming installation. On Jult 4th, I went to my second residence at 10:00am to wait for installation. At 2:00pm, nobody had  showed up or called. Thus I called the customer service to check the status. The custum service represnetative was professional. She checked the dispatch and told me my installation was delayed to future due to the holiday. I was certainly unhappy because they didn't even bother to inform me that. I asked the representative whether Verizon has any policy regarding no show at scheduled installation. She didn't want to see anything except promising me she would put a note that "customer didn't get any notification regarding the reschedule of the installation". She also told me she would call me in the mroning of July 5th regarding the installation. It is now 2:00pm on July 5th. Nobody has ever called or emailed.

0 Likes
Re: No show at scheduled installation
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer forum and NOT a way to contact Verizon.

Try calling 1-800-Verizon again.

0 Likes