Not crediting my bill even when I call for payments I made
cheri49er
I don't know why it is so hard for Verizon to fix a bill when you call and call and have confirmation numbers. They would shut you off for bills owed but they can't fix what you know you paid. It all started when I called to see how much they charged for there server for dial up internet due to not having anything better here where I live. It ends right down the street too. Intranet is getting better and better for people but they don't even have the first DSL here. I called and the girl asked why I would want it, and I replied that all I have is dial up. She then replied that I could have DSL where I am at and I got all excited. I said yes I would like it. Then I told here when I get it I would want one phone line shut off that I could hardly hear out of because I have two, one for computer and one for phone. Well they shut off one number before they was suppose to. It was the number that they used for my account. Then later after four or five tries we could not get DSL to work, finally Verizon told me that I do not get it here even though they are the ones that told me I did. Well they changed my account number later and when I looked at my bill it was very, very large. I called to ask why and they told me it was because I never paid my bill. I gave them the confirmation numbers more than once and have been on the phone with them endless times, to much time. I am getting billed late charges for the amount they say I owe, and I don't know what they send to the credit bureaus also. I sent my box back for the DSL they sent me and never got confirmation that it was sent back either. I was told if it wasn't sent back there would also be a charge for that. My Verizon page is also goofed up when I open it up it says on front page that I owe nothing, then when I go in farther it has a big amount. And the weird thing is that the number I was having trouble with that they shut off they told me was inside wiring not outside, that is why I had that one turned off and not my secondary number. Then later a guy came when I had to get a second line turned back on and he fixed it and it was outside and not inside. That would have saved a lot of problems if they would have just fixed it to begin with. I have been dealing with this since April of 2011 and it is getting old. They said my bill is being looked at by a different department. I know I am rambling now but very frustrated. Does anyone else have a similar problem.
0 Likes
Re: Not crediting my bill even when I call for payments I made
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello cheri49er

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes