Not even had install but problems!
sid11

hi all,

Due for install in just over a week but experience with verizon gives me zero hope so far. 

Took a 2 hour call just to place an order. Then added auto pay details after. Now when I log into my account on PC/ipad all I see is order number and an address. No information regarding what services I have ordered, no install time nothing essentially no ability to see or change anything. Bare bones information, initially a lot was there. Now I cant see anything on 'my verizon'.

Dont even have service already am upset with lack of service Verizon is providing. Called them created a ticket to fix this but little hope in seeing any progress. Wondering whether to cancel before I start? As someone coming from Europe used to great service due to competition what I have had from verizon so far is so annoying!

Help please

Thank you 🙂

0 Likes
Re: Not even had install but problems!
jonjones1
Legend

Verizon on the time of your order (was it online or over the phone) will send multiple emails to your email you entered on service request. In fact they send three since one is a service confirmation email, a welcome email with a video, and another video on what your bill will be or maybe on first invoice.

if you gave a real valid email then it should be there. Since you technically don’t have service yet it’s a good guess that any information outside of account number and name and address is available.

in one of the emails it gives install date and time frame. Why would you have to keep checking on it.

wait until you have service. If you are getting so nervous then cancel. But you may have jumped the gate here. Let Verizon do their job before you quit.

0 Likes
sid11

i ordered over the phone after an incredibly painful 2 hour call to get it done. am getting the emails as you said but they also said when log into my verizon I will be able to view my order make changes to the install time etc I also got an email from verizon saying will be able to do all these things using myfios app and pc log in but cant do any of this or see anything online either

When I log in i see nothing apart from name and address. Online tech support confirmed their is a problem with my profile but they couldnt fix it!! Kinda exasperated with it given what I am used to from Europe 😞 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Best guess it takes 24 hours to actually update in the system (Fios) 

worst case scenario is the telephone order person messed up the order and it will have to be cancelled then done over. Verizon for a communications company really has no idea how to communicate with potential or existing customers. 

Welcome me to the good ole USA. Where simple things like trying to get services is nothing short of going through hell. And it’s a pity. The company is getting to big for its britches and looks at nothing but profits.

however I own a ton of stock so I cannot complain on Verizon making profits.

0 Likes
sid11

Thanks for suggestions it was working initially the dashboard then suddenly it went wrong with no info on what I ordered no install time etc 

Suprisingly the customer team acknowledge there is an issue with my profile and have created a ticket but given it took a painful 2 hour call to even place an order the idea of them fixing it within their timeframe seems a pipe dream!

Given I have even got service yet the thought of the potential troubles I will encounter after any install (if it happens) dont even bear thinking about! 

0 Likes
sid11

Still no progress despite open ticket for several tickets please could it be escalated and I could speak to a customer service agent via the pm system

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sid1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes