ONE OF THE WORST WEBSITES CONSISTENTLY
BACSI1

So many negative posts re: the billing website that I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time complaining. Whoever heads this division should be FIRED!!! Today I received an e-mail stating that my new bill was ready...with yet another new due date! Going to the website I initially got the "updating your bill....try again in a few minutes" message (not unusual to get this anytime of the month) (Last time I got the mesage it stayed posted for over 24 hrs.) Finally this time it cleared but the new bill was not anywhere to be found! The old bill was still posted!

In addition, depending on what you click on, you may see several different dollar amounts...all stating the same pay by date. Today I was able to find three! For a company that is suppposedly at the top of its game in communications, the website is a dismal failure and a botched job of epic proportions!!!

VERIZON, YOU NEED TO SIT THE EGGHEADS DOWN AND BRING IN SOME SIMPLE CUSTOMERS TO DESIGN THE WEBSITE BASED ON WHAT WE NEED BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE.  The design is so confusing and complicated and non-user friendly that it can only be described as a disaster! And i haven't spent any time describing how inconsistent the information has been over the past five years that I have used it. Sometimes you can pay...other times it won't accept payment! Wrong information...unavailablitiy for extended periods...etc. Navigating it is HORRIBLE!

I ONLY WISH CONSUMER POWER MEANT SOMETHING TO THIS COMPANY BUT THEY HAVE DEMONSTRATED OVER AND OVER THAT IT DOESN'T!    VERIZON WEBSITE DESIGNERS...YOU SUCK BIG TIME!

0 Likes
Re: ONE OF THE WORST WEBSITES CONSISTENTLY
toesmalone5

I have to agree with all the posts.  I am in the middle of the second day of this not supporting msn fiasco and not getting any help either.  If you have noting to do, you can call any verizon number and get the standard ---we are experiencing a high volumn of calls right now continue to wait.  They should just say "we are too cheap and disorganized to hire enough personnel to answer the phones, especially when they should be in crisis mode with msn being tossed out the door.

0 Likes
Re: ONE OF THE WORST WEBSITES CONSISTENTLY
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@BACSI wrote:

So many negative posts re: the billing website that I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time complaining. Whoever heads this division should be FIRED!!! Today I received an e-mail stating that my new bill was ready...with yet another new due date! Going to the website I initially got the "updating your bill....try again in a few minutes" message (not unusual to get this anytime of the month) (Last time I got the mesage it stayed posted for over 24 hrs.) Finally this time it cleared but the new bill was not anywhere to be found! The old bill was still posted!

In addition, depending on what you click on, you may see several different dollar amounts...all stating the same pay by date. Today I was able to find three! For a company that is suppposedly at the top of its game in communications, the website is a dismal failure and a botched job of epic proportions!!!

VERIZON, YOU NEED TO SIT THE EGGHEADS DOWN AND BRING IN SOME SIMPLE CUSTOMERS TO DESIGN THE WEBSITE BASED ON WHAT WE NEED BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE.  The design is so confusing and complicated and non-user friendly that it can only be described as a disaster! And i haven't spent any time describing how inconsistent the information has been over the past five years that I have used it. Sometimes you can pay...other times it won't accept payment! Wrong information...unavailablitiy for extended periods...etc. Navigating it is HORRIBLE!

I ONLY WISH CONSUMER POWER MEANT SOMETHING TO THIS COMPANY BUT THEY HAVE DEMONSTRATED OVER AND OVER THAT IT DOESN'T!    VERIZON WEBSITE DESIGNERS...YOU SUCK BIG TIME!

0 Likes