Paid $3,500+ In charges..???
dhami79

Happy Verizon Customer for over 10 years! Upon moving out of Texas...I had to break my contracts because I was moving. Over 3 months paid $3500 in closing accounts, then a year later I recieve a collection notice from afni saying I stil owe Verizon $820!!!

Was told by Verizon customer service since I moved out of state that I had paid all that was due and my balance was $0.00!

Trying to apply for my first time home mortgage... this just really hurt my credit! Thanks Verizon!

Worst over the phone support I have ever experienced. They just kept telling me I had a 0 balance!

If I had owed the $800+ why didnt any of the numerous csr's I talked to let me know???? How about a little customer service/support/awareness...  Not one person could explain to me why or what I owe $820 for!?!

So its either pay this random bill or have my credit scared and not get approved for a mortgage on a house. Would alerting the media scar verizons rep. enough to stop creating b.s. charges to their customers?? What if somone decided to sue!?!

A little appreciative customer service would be nice! Guess companies can be to big for their own good. Why are you in business? Who do you provide service for?

Thanks Again Verizon!!

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes