phone customer service
AnnoyedWithVZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

why does Verizon have to make getting through to customer service on the phone so frustrating?  I needed info I could not find on the website under my account, and even though I have FIOS TV, phone, internet, and cell phone with Verizon, and was calling from my home phone where the account is, they made me jump through hoops to talk to a person.  I entered my account phone number 3 times and each time it said it did not understand what I entered.  then it asked me what state I was calling from!  HELLO, they can see what state I am calling from, what was the point of annoying me further.  then when I finally got to someone and gave him my phone number (the same one he could see I was calling from), he then asked me for my account number.  I do paperless billing and don't keep a copy of the bill, so I would have to either log in on line or go through my files to find the account number.  and what big question did I have that required such security??? When does my free three-month trial of HBO expire!  It was like breaking into Fort Knox to get a simple question answered.

I am happy with all of their services, but getting through to talk to a real human being without becoming very frustrated is way too difficult. 

0 Likes
Re: phone customer service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I would have to get some account info to find out. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes