Pole Removal
Jigsaw1

In August of 2015, Atlantic City Electric replaced a utility pole at the corner of my property.  The following day, Comcast crews switched their equipment from the old pole to the new one.  Verizon is responsible to come out, switch their equipment to the new pole, and remove the old pole.  It has been almost three years.  The situation is unsightly and dangerous due to the advanced deterioration of the old pole.  Someone please help.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Pole Removal
jonjones1
Legend

@Jigsaw wrote:

In August of 2015, Atlantic City Electric replaced a utility pole at the corner of my property.  The following day, Comcast crews switched their equipment from the old pole to the new one.  Verizon is responsible to come out, switch their equipment to the new pole, and remove the old pole.  It has been almost three years.  The situation is unsightly and dangerous due to the advanced deterioration of the old pole.  Someone please help.  Thank you.

I would place a call to your city, town or village engineers office or department of public services and have them come out and access the situation and contact the proper company for action.

0 Likes