Re: poor customer service and retention policies
Justin46
Legend

@mayswitchsoon wrote:

Thank you for trying to assist me. PM envelop does not appear on top right corner. Could not find setting for it on account/profile page.

When you go to your Preferences you don't see these options?

Bad customer service
Dissatisfieduser

On 11/8 I purchased a Samsung 5. There are 4 of us on the plan and we all got new phones and a new plan.  It felt a little like we were getting taken.  Little did I know that Verizon could care about existing customers.  It would have been cheaper to drop them for a couple of months and come back as a new customer.  The biggest issue is the Samsung 5 failed on 11/25 or 11/26.  I did not realize it had failed until it did it 3 more times.  Today I wwent to the store to get it exchanged.  No dice it is outside 14 days.  Now I have to wait until sometime next week to get a new phone.  They couldn't say for sure when I would get it.  At the store for 2 hours to get a replacement set up.  The store people were good they could have told me to go home and call the 800 number.  Then I would have been on hold for over 1/2 hour to get the first person and then had to do what the tech said to try and fix it which wiped all the contacts. So now I have degfraded phone capabilities and intermittant loss of use.

Verizon has made it clear they don't car about athis long term customer.  Next time around we will be looking.

0 Likes
Re: Bad customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes
Re: Bad customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes