Re: Poor Customer Service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Equipment shipped back isn't overnight like how we ship out to customers. Ontop of shipping delays, there will also be a little amount of time for internal processing. How long between you shipped equipment and called to check on it?

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

For your information VERIZON: The equipment was shipped back on January 7, 2012. That is 7 weeks and 3 days ago from today. AND ... The UPS website shows that tracking number AS BEING DELIVERED AND SIGNED FOR.

I called Verizon Customer Service 3 days ago: 1 person said it has been received and 1 person (on a subsequent call) says it is not received. SO WHICH IS IT VERIZON?

Are you unable to even update your records to show that the equipment has been received? ... Are your internal systems so antiquated that they fail to accomplish basic Customer Service functions?

Thankfully I have the UPS record that shows it as being received, PLUS an email from a Verizon Employee that also testifies to this fact in case my Attorney needs this.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The one agent might not have been looking in the correct place to see the equipment was confirmed. If you have UPS delivery proof as well as an email from a Verizon employee confirming it was received, then we have the equipment. Please let me know if you get any subsequent messages about unreturned equipment. The last notifications you received may have been queued up for delivery in the system even though the records had been updated showing received.

0 Likes