poor customer service
jmarshall1
I currently have been on hold for an hour and 47 mminutes.i look on the website and it shows they are open 24/7. Where is everyone then? I will be canceling my account immediately. In addition yesterday I stayed on the phone with a tech trying to figure out why the Internet will not work and it came down to me having wait 4 days for a new rotor/modem in the mail. So that means no Internet or guide on the TV for those days. I will be switching immediately. Once again I am very disappointed.
0 Likes
Re: poor customer service
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@jmarshall wrote:
I currently have been on hold for an hour and 47 mminutes.i look on the website and it shows they are open 24/7. Where is everyone then? I will be canceling my account immediately. In addition yesterday I stayed on the phone with a tech trying to figure out why the Internet will not work and it came down to me having wait 4 days for a new rotor/modem in the mail. So that means no Internet or guide on the TV for those days. I will be switching immediately. Once again I am very disappointed.

Which department were you waiting to speak to? Only Tech Support is 24/7, the other departments' hours vary.

0 Likes
Re: poor customer service
BrittaniS999
Enthusiast - Level 2
Even when you find someone to speak to, they'll pass you along and you may get lucky and get a really nice person.
0 Likes