Promotional Gift Card Issue - NEED HELP
MattL2

Hi Verizon Team,

I've been having a really hard time getting my two $200 promotional gift cards for signing up for internet and TV back in December 2021.  Here is my historical interaction with the folks on the phone.  Its maddening, and I don't know what to do to get it resolved at this point.

• Feb - "redeemed" one of the gift cards online.  The website said it was coming in 4 weeks.
  • March 24 - Spoke with a rep "Courtney" fromm Rewards Redemption number - She set them up in the system and said I should get them in 45 days
  • May 18 - No cards yet - spoke to a rep "Crystal".  Said there was a backlog and should be processed in a week. 
  • June 28 - still no cards.  Spoke to Silvia.  She said the cards were actually issued on 4/1.  But it likely they were sent to my spam folder since I didn't know the new email.  Silvia sent me to Card Services where I spoke to Pamela.  She "re-issued" the cards and said I should see them in 24-72 hours and to call back if I didn't.  Gave me tracking numbers for each card.
  • July 1 - No cards - Called back Card Services.  The rep re-issued them again.  24-72 hours.
  • July 7 - No cards - Called back Card Services and spoke with Anya.  Anya said the cards were not in the system and that I would have to speak to a customer service rep at 800-verizon.  Not calling, trying the forum route.

Please, please help.  

Thanks

Matt

0 Likes
Re: Promotional Gift Card Issue - NEED HELP
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MattL

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes