Property damage from boring
scd29

My main sewer backed up last week. I had plumbers out to make sure the line was clear to the street. In doing so, they found that a line had been drilled through my main sewer.

I had the gas company out to inspect it and they did some inspection and research to find that it was a Verizon contractor that bored through our sewer in preparation for 5G support in our area.

I called the main 1-800-VERIZON support line yesterday only to be bounced around from department to department for more than an hour until eventually being hung up on. At one point, one rep said, "We don't drill through sewers," and tried to end the call. Another rep in another department asked, "What would you like Verizon to do about this?" continuing to try to get me off the phone.

What I want is for the line to be moved out of my sewer, the damage repaired, and to have the cost of the plumbing issue resolved, as they are related to the damage caused in the process.

How can I get this resolved?

0 Likes
Re: Property damage from boring
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scd29,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes