"pay my bill" page keeps refreshing itself
jeannjann

I have had major issues in the last few months trying to pay my bill on verizon.com. It is such a shame to offer a service that doesnt even work correctly. I have tried to log in from different places on the website and I keep running into the same problem over and over again. The "My Verizon - Bill and Payment" section does not work! The page keeps on refreshing itself with barely and delay - literally over and over again as if its possessed. I have tried calling Verizon multiple times to make a payment over the phone and also to let them know about the website issue. Nothing has been done about the website in the last few months. In addition, Verizon wants to charge $$ for payment over the phone even though their online services dont work. Whats even more of a shame is the fact that they confess that their website is a mess but that they dont want to help the customer. Poor customer service! 

I need to know why the website isnt working for me and someone needs to take my payment without any additional fee's! 

0 Likes
Re: "pay my bill" page keeps refreshing itself
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi jeannjann,

Sorry you are having difficulty with paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.
0 Likes
KMLloyd72

I also am having the same problem. I even deleted all browsing history, and when I put my login info in, it keeps refreshing on the secret question page.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried a different browser?

0 Likes
pchc_lx
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is happening to me as well, FEB 2016  in Chrome v50.0.2654.0 64bit.  Works fine in Edge browser.  

Massive issue, completely prevents users from using the site on Chrome.  Please fix!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know about Chrome which I only use on my Android phone, but I occasionally have seen a similar issue on IE.  This for IE is the classic case of something being in cache that is wrong,  so, at least for IE, clearing cache fixes the problem.

0 Likes