Re: DVR
KKim30
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had Verizon for almost two years and this is the worst experience I have had. Everytime I call I'm transferred  million times. I paid for virus protection and got a virus on my new  $2000.00 computer in May they said they were going to send a tech to fix it as of today no tech. I call in July and they apologize and stated they would fix everything and they never did so I cancel my entire account and as of today the next cancelled it even though I return their equipment 9/2/11. I have my phone records of each call and we be seeking legal assistance. My advise do not use Verizon services looks elsewhere.......please...I do not want anyone to go through what I am still going through,,,,,,,,,,

Thank You

thecontinuousonholdbyverizoncaller

Lee_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

I have sent a private message to your inbox with a secure link to provide your personal information. We would like to see if we can help with your issue.

Lee_VZ

dtully
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tell you one thing, deliver another (deliver nothing!)  My experience:

I've pretty much had it with this company.  There's always something sneaky that you people do and this is just another example.  I signed up in June and was offered a DVR box as part of signing up FREE for a YEAR.  I should have known that what sounds to good to be true usually is.  Well, 3 months later there's a charge on my account for the price of the DVR box.  I called customer service and they were trying to tell me that the -19.99 deduction should not have been listed on the bill.  I also have a deduction for "valued customer" of $20. and this representative was trying to tell me that that $20 deduction was supposed to cover the cost of the DVR.  So I said no, the $20 was a "valued customer" "perk", the -19.99 was the deductible for the DVR for the year that I was told I was getting.  We argued and I lost on that phone call.  You people continually find ways to get your money from the customer.  It's too bad that we, as consumers, don't really have a good choice as far as the products that we need in this arena.  You have a choice of bad or worse so you have to "deal" with the lesser of two evils.  The day will not come soon enough when I can have Verizon removed from my home.  I am also going to post this on all the blogs that I can find to hopefully keep someone else from falling into the same trap.  I think at this point I'd just assume have rabbit ears.  At least there's nothing hidden there.