Redeeming $200 Verizon gift card
Megan110

I got the e-mail saying it was time to redeem my reward. Service has been installed for 65 days. I click to claim my $200 gift card and it’s saying my service was installed within the  last 24-48 hours please wait another 24-48 hours and try again(message attached).... like I said I’ve been a customer for over 2 months so that’s not the case… I waited a few days and still got the same message. I tried on the my Fios app, the website, on my phone and computer.. with no luck! Today I contacted support they told me my only option is to wait 30-45 days and to check my trash emails for the gift card to appear. I fought this because waiting 30-45 days seems absurd. The phone call ended with me telling the guy to go ahead and do it that way because he said there is nothing else they can do… it’s a system error. System error or not this is a VERIZON PROBLEM NOT MINE. Poor customer service if you ask me.. After I got off the phone I realized my offer has to be claimed by June 20th. So now I’m furious because what happens if the gift card doesn’t show up within the 30-45 days like the representative said? I asked for a confirmation email so it’s in writing he said they cannot do that. I need someone to help me because I feel like you guys are trying to get over on me.. I switched to Verizon because of these promotions. I’ve done everything I needed to do. Now it’s Verizon’s turn to figure this out. 

0 Likes
Re: Redeeming $200 Verizon gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Megan1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes