Returning a FIOS TV Box
Revanche
Enthusiast - Level 2

I apologize if this is the wrong forum.  Would like to return 1 of my FIOS boxes.  I only use 2.  Will returning the unused box  lower my bill?  Thanks in advance for the assist.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Returning a FIOS TV Box
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  This is a place where customers help other customers.  Your issue is best answered by Verizon.  Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of these web pages to contact Verizon by phone or chat.  You will not get an answer from them here.

Depending on your contract and the particular box in question, you will most likely be able to reduce your bill.  But only Verizon can answer your question.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Returning a FIOS TV Box
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  This is a place where customers help other customers.  Your issue is best answered by Verizon.  Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of these web pages to contact Verizon by phone or chat.  You will not get an answer from them here.

Depending on your contract and the particular box in question, you will most likely be able to reduce your bill.  But only Verizon can answer your question.

Good Luck

0 Likes