Samsung Offer - Exisiting Customer
shomanv8

Before you read my post, understand I have been on hold for over 2 hours today with Verizon.  1st call was disconnected after an hour on hold, second call was picked up after 10 minutes and the 3rd call, well, we are at almost an hour again!  Even Chat came back and said unavailable.  Horrendous - this is not the only thing I have to do today.

Now my problem.  My contract expired and I was hit with a higher bill (no notification from Verizon by the way).  I started to look into alternatives and a few days later recieved a mailing with a special code for an online offer to upgrade to Gigabit plus a free Chromebook (or $200 towards other Samsung tech).  I ultimately went that route, spending what seemed like a lot for the "installation" but with the offer of the Chromebook made it an acceptable cost.

I waited the 65 days and no link, no email for the offer.  My bill is always paid on time, what's the deal? Try Chat - told I have to call the customer support number.  Call customer support, HOLD and then told contact Chat.  Contacted Chat again, Chat had to call me as they showed unavailable! Here I am an hour later still on hold extremely disgusted with this appalling lack of customer care.

FIOS - make it right.  Send me the link for the Chromebook.  Get your Chat and Phone Sales Team to be able to see transcripts of each others groups, you are one company.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Offer - Exisiting Customer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shomanv8,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes