Scammed the amount of Verizon rewards card
Pinkberry85
I signed up in November 2014 with Verizon being told I would get a $400 rewards prepaid card. I was told that I have to pay two billing cycles consecutively and I will receive it the third month. The triple play package I signed up for (which was the highest package)I was told it would include channels like all cable channels, I would get premium channels as well. After service was installed I noticed I didn't have channels like ESPN So I called to ask and they corrected it without informing me Anything else. So I got an activation code in the mail and email and phone call letting me know my card should be here soon. So far I still never received it yet and after tracking it down its only $250 I'm going to receive and not $400. They said it's because I added ESPN when I told the rep i was informed I was supposed to have it and they corrected it. it was a mistake on their end. And now because of I won't get what I was entitled to. I'm switching back to time warner. Don't switch to Verizon. There full of it with the rewards card offer. R
0 Likes
Re: Scammed the amount of Verizon rewards card
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
markkuck

I used part of a rewards card, and had a remaining balance.  The next month, the card's balance vanished!  I tried multiple ways to check and/or fix it.  No help - can't do anything.  I gave up.  Gift cards are a scam.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello markkuck

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Bdfalbo

I am having a problem with the same reward card. I received the card and PIN number. I am trying to activate the card and it is giving me errors. I have now been on hold for half an hour after talking to a rep for 5 minutes and him telling me 3 different lies, so I asked for a manager. The absolute worst experience and customer service I have ever had. I will look into all recourse to canceling my package

0 Likes