services being disconnected due to past due balance
shymedq1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am past due on my cable bill and I got a phone call saying service would disconnect on wensday what can I do?

I tried to contact verizon financial department but they are not able to help make any payment arrangements for my $1,800.00 bill that is due. So if they come out on wendesday to disconnect my services what can be done to get it back? Bill is so high due to being the 2nd billing cycle and I have not paid the full amount of the first bill yet only half plus my 2nd cycle and my wireless charges (one bill).

Re: services being disconnected due to past due balance
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@shymedq wrote:

I am past due on my cable bill and I got a ... call saying service would disconnect on wensday what can I do?

... my $1,800.00 bill that is due ... Bill is so high due to being the 2nd billing cycle  ... I have not paid the full amount of the first bill  ...

One almost surefire way to avoid issues like this is to actually pay your bill on time.  If that's a problem, then maybe cutting back on your services is an option.  I don't know about you, but this seems like a pretty good place to start.  $1800 would cover my FiOS for more than a year.

Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Evening,

We were just checking with you to make sure issue was resolved. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes