Shipping & handling for Cable Card
javito1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wonder why Verizon wants to charge me $19.99 for th shipping and handling of a Cable Card. 

0 Likes
Re: Shipping & handling for Cable Card
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@javito wrote:

I wonder why Verizon wants to charge me $19.99 for th shipping and handling of a Cable Card. 

Hello,

One can order FiOS TV equipment:

• online by signing into one's account via verizon.com,
  • over the phone by calling 1-800-837-4966, OR
  • at a local FiOS TV store

The STB can either be mailed out directly to your home with a shipping fee, or you can request pick up at the local FiOS store (call first to check whether they have them in stock).  

Here is a list of local FiOS TV stores: http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/tv/fiostv/general+support/account+issues/questionsone/8...

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
myfast30

Apparently this is still a problem.  Except now it is $25 for shipping an item that is the size of a credit card and is not even overnighted.  Both a chat session and a customer service call confirmed no pick up is available in my area.  

0 Likes
meth0d

In the state of California, Verizon customers can not drop off/ pick up equipment at Verizon stores. They provide boxes and labels and charge a $25 fee. I'll gladly drop it for free! Give us the ability to drop off/ pick up in Cali, or waive shipping fees! They running some kind of deal with FEDEX and UPS...

0 Likes