Sign In for 2 Weeks Not Working
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

Today my sign in for 2 weeks is not working, This happened after I deleted history on both my IE11 browser and my Microsoft Edge browser. I deleted history before doing a  Norton full system scan, which I do once a week. So I usually have to sign in after one week as I delete history before each full system scan. I do like staying signed in for at least one week.

I'm wondering if the recent change to the My Verizon page has anything to do with the the stay signed in not working, and if more people will be affected when their 2 weeks of stayimg in expires. 

PS:  I do like the change to the My Verizon page with the checking your internet speed and information about your wi fi password etc.

Holly

0 Likes
Re: Sign In for 2 Weeks Not Working
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

The person who moved this email to here was incorrect about moving it as another person has put this problem on the email forum, where I originally posted it, and has gotten several responses. This one has no responses except mine!

Holly

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

These forums are peer to peer and so whether you get response or not depends and whether some other customer has any idea how to help.

The signon via the web browser has nothing to do with email so I believe the Verizon Board Monitor who moved it here was correct in doing so.

The signon for two weeks is saved in your browser cache so of course disappears when you clear it.  I have always had it behave flakey so this is nothing new.  Sometimes it works and some time it doesn't.  Clearing the cache then leaving the browser and coming back in sometimes actually helps it work again.

Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

Go to the Email Forum and read all the messages that are there. That was written about by Mila after my original message.

Holly                                                                                                            PS You will also see what is happening now, which also makes it a security problem.

0 Likes