Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Step by Step Install of Verizon Cloud Unlimited with Prior Verizon Cloud Installed Win 10

wsr203
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Step by Step Install of Verizon Cloud Unlimited with Prior Verizon Cloud Installed Win 10

Message 1 of 1
(635 Views)

Win 10 OS customer.

Here is my dilemma:

1. I was a Verizon Security, Support and Storage Bundle 75GB customer with a Verizon Cloud program
  2. I have been upgraded to Verizon Cloud Unlimited
  3. When I try to install the new Verizon Cloud application, I get the following error message:

"A version of Verizon Cloud is already on this device. Please click OK to exit setup, then uninstall the existing version of Verizon Cloud before trying again. Depending on your level of service, installing the latest version may result in losing the ability to backup this device"

1. I am hoping someone can walk me through, step-by-step how to properly 
  2. Uninstall the old Verizon Cloud program v17.31.34 (is it as easy as going to Control Panel/Uninstall and right-clicking on the old program?)
    1. Do I lose the data on the old Verizon drive when it is uninstalled?
  3. Properly installing the new Verizon Cloud Unlimited app

How to use the new Verizon Cloud Unlimited once installed on my Windows 10 PC.

Thanks for reading. Your help is appreciated.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title