Such Poor Customer Service
taipad

I was seriously thinking about switching my service to Verizon's triple play.  However, when it takes me 20 minutes on the telephone waiting for a representative to answer my questions and sign me up--at different times of the day, I wonder what it would be like if I was an existing customer looking for assistance-- what a 40 minute wait??  It's too bad that customer service/support is lacking because I've been told FIO/s is really nice.  I'm from the world that believes that good customer service is far more important than a nice picture.  What good is a nice picture if and when I need someone to assist me when there is no longer a nice picture-- there's nobody answering the phone.  Too, too bad Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Such Poor Customer Service
redhorseridge
Enthusiast - Level 2
This is so true! We have been without phone service for almost a week. I scheduled repair on line, got a ticket, took the day off work, and verizon was a no show. No call (the ticket contained my cell number), nothing. After 45 minutes on hold, I was told they were coming the next day. They have still not fixed it after 2 online ticket times have been scheduled.

Our verizon dsl goes out all the time (for our neighborhood) and each time means at least 30 minutes on hold.
0 Likes