Trellix Site Builder
zin4

can anyone help me with access to my Site Builder web site created with Trellix ?  It is the original FIOS personal web page offered when FIOS first came out and now I can't access Sitebuilder to update my webpage. It used to be http://mysite.verizon.net/trellix/sitebuilder/   ......  Does anyone still use verizons Sitebuilder with Trellix ?? If I cant get in I loose my entire website.. Help please!!!               

0 Likes
Re: Trellix Site Builder
ny1776

I have a similar problem. I can log in but it will not load existing data so I can't edit it.

try http://my.verizon.com/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pws

that gets to the login page

Allan

0 Likes
Builder2

I have been running a personal web page using SiteBuilder.  But when Verizon updated their home page several months ago, they dropped easy access to SiteBuilder.   It cannot be located.   I called Tech Support twice and each time the rep could not locate it either.  Recently, my brother also wanted to start a personal web page with site builder... was told he could only get it if he paid for it.

I suspect Verizon make a $$ decision to have SiteBuilder go away.

But not for customers that already use it.  The way I find my web site... log into Verizon.net  & click on [SUPPORT].  In the question field type in [site builder].  It will provide a SiteBuilder link you can click on.  The old SiteBuilder page will pop up.. including your web site.

0 Likes
cowseatmaize

I suspect the same thing Builder. I stopped using it for the most part when they dropped FTP capability but not completely. Now I can't even find it. Another case of less service but more money. Well, not less service in the TV end, then it's way more than I would EVER want but still have to pay for.

0 Likes
wcmrc
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Trellix Site builder never worked well.  And several features it used to have no longer work (e.g. picture library).  The whole PWS is going away in a few months anyway.  Look elsewhere to build your site.

0 Likes