Trying to cancel Disney plus!
Taracees

Every time I deal with with Verizon. Fios it’s a hassle and wasted time. When I was supposed to get a gift card for signing up it was impossible to redeem the offer on their website and app. I spent over two hours on something that should be 2 minutes to click the link that they seem to purposely disable so people don’t redeem the gift card. Now, I am trying to cancel Disney plus on their website and app before I begin getting charged. Yet again it is impossible to do. I spoke to two people on the chat and both said they can’t help me. This took 45 minutes and still not cancelled. I am so frustrated at the scams they pull. How could Verizon never have a site or app that works? This is a large company. Their agents can never help solve your problem. It’s always things they make hard that help them earn more money by dissuading people to easily get what they want done. I am sick and tired of this company. Why offer live chats when your agents don’t know how to do anything???? 

0 Likes
Re: Trying to cancel Disney plus!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Taracees,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes