Two customer service reps cannot be wrong? or can they!!!
rao16

I ordered triple play last year as i was getting a better price if I included the TV, I never connected the DVR or TV service as I like my DirecTV NFL package.

After one year, I noticed that Verizon was charging me 20 dollars for the DVR so I called the customer service and asked If I can just downgrade my service to double play, I was told yes and that price will go down by 25 dollars to around 63 dollars a month.

I returned my equipment to the local Verizon store, after a week I started getting voice mail messages during day time to my home number that my TV service will get cancelled if I do not call them back, no extension number was provided.

I called the general customer service number and they said they understand I want to cancel my TV service due to cost of DVR.

I asked to confirm what my cost will be for double play from now, I was clearly told 63 dollars and some cents.

One week later I get a bill for more than 100 dollars????

I have put an order with comcast to provide me services starting next billing cycle, should not be hard to port my number.

I do not beleive I am upset just because I was charged more but more importantly about being lied to by two of your customer service reps. Is this a coincidence or is it a culture in your company ???

0 Likes
Re: Two customer service reps cannot be wrong? or can they!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
rao16

Great call customer service again, thank you so much....

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you call, then someone can investigate why your bill was that amount.

0 Likes