Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Two customer service reps cannot be wrong? or can they!!!

rao16
Contributor
Contributor

Two customer service reps cannot be wrong? or can they!!!

Message 1 of 4
(779 Views)

I ordered triple play last year as i was getting a better price if I included the TV, I never connected the DVR or TV service as I like my DirecTV NFL package.

After one year, I noticed that Verizon was charging me 20 dollars for the DVR so I called the customer service and asked If I can just downgrade my service to double play, I was told yes and that price will go down by 25 dollars to around 63 dollars a month.

I returned my equipment to the local Verizon store, after a week I started getting voice mail messages during day time to my home number that my TV service will get cancelled if I do not call them back, no extension number was provided.

I called the general customer service number and they said they understand I want to cancel my TV service due to cost of DVR.

I asked to confirm what my cost will be for double play from now, I was clearly told 63 dollars and some cents.

One week later I get a bill for more than 100 dollars????

I have put an order with comcast to provide me services starting next billing cycle, should not be hard to port my number.

I do not beleive I am upset just because I was charged more but more importantly about being lied to by two of your customer service reps. Is this a coincidence or is it a culture in your company ???

3 REPLIES 3
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Two customer service reps cannot be wrong? or can they!!!

Message 2 of 4
(776 Views)

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

rao16
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(773 Views)

Great call customer service again, thank you so much....

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(771 Views)

If you call, then someone can investigate why your bill was that amount.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title