Unable to Access or Redeem Verizon Fios Internet Visa Prepaid Gift Card received as Sign-up Bonus
Not applicable

So I see tons of posts by other users dating back many many months with this issue.

I even saw a user providing technical information on the bug in the system for this issue.

I received my GC on May 21st 2020, and this issue still exists!

The link to redeem is broken, takes you to a 404 Error page.  And the Prepaid Gift Cards do not show up anywhere in my account online, or through the FIOS App.

How can a big Company such as this have this same ongoing problem for so many months and not have this issue fixed?  Unbelievable!

If any Verizon employees with any power sees this post, please escalate this issue to have it fixed.  It will save your company many many, many hours of phone calls, chat support...and your customers hours of frustration... 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Access or Redeem Verizon Fios Internet Visa Prepaid Gift Card received as Sign-up B...
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sea_Wolfe,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes