Unable to join Mobile+Home rewards
thakur3609
Enthusiast - Level 1

My understanding is that as long as I have Fios and Postpaid unlimited wireless plans, I am eligible for $10 off per line per month. I signed up for 5 lines last week because for my family, this was a huge advantage of having verizon. However, when I go to sign up for Mobile+Home from my account (currently using a One Verizon ID account), I get the following error:

"Oops, we ran into a problem.

Sorry, something went wrong while checking your eligibility for Mobile + Home Rewards.

Come back later so you can continue with enrollment".

I am beyond frustrated, I have contacted customer service numerous times, they have confirmed my eligibility, but it has yet to be resolved. It's gotten to the point that if I don't get this fixed, I will surely have to cancel all five of my lines before the thirty days so I can get out of the contract. Verizon needs to do better with this. 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to join Mobile+Home rewards
Laura311
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, after many hours of talking to many people. You need to talk with someone who can issue a ticket to their technical team to go in and delete old account info and add new account info. I was able to enroll in Mobile + Hone Rewards. Will see the discount on my next bill if it worked. Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

Laura311
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have run into the same problem. Hours and hours on the phone with Verizon trying to get this sorted. They keep transferring me to new people who start the whole process over again, but with no solution. Did Verizon every fix your problem. If yes, how? Thank you!

patt2kpl

Did you get it fixed? I am trying to enroll into Mobile + Home 2.0 and getting same error.

0 Likes
Laura311
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, after many hours of talking to many people. You need to talk with someone who can issue a ticket to their technical team to go in and delete old account info and add new account info. I was able to enroll in Mobile + Hone Rewards. Will see the discount on my next bill if it worked. Good luck to you!

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. Please feel free to open a new thread for further discussion. Thank you.

0 Likes