Unable to redeem $100 Verizon Gift Cards
ullahfamily
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,  I have tried multiple times to redeem the Verizon $100 Gift Cards, as part of my account. Every time I click on the link, get an error message that link does not work. When I call in or get transferred to the Gift Card department, automatically disconnected with a generic message "Due to unfortunate circumstances, this department is unavailable and will be able to take calls at a later date to help." What level of unprofessionalism is this? Just seems to that Verizon is purposefully renege on their commitment and deal with customers so they don't have to give out the gift cards. Seems no one actually cares anymore.  How does Verizon plan to rectify this situation immediately? Won't let me upload the error messages screen shots either to show the problem.

imageError message

Re: Unable to redeem $100 Verizon Gift Cards
ullahfamily
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem $100 Verizon Gift Cards
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ullahfamily

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Where are my 3 - $100 ($300 total) Gift Cards? On-going issue since June 2021
ullahfamily
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where are my 3 - $100 ($300 total) Gift Cards? This issue has been on going since June 2021, signed on as a customer in March 2021 and was supposed to receive the cards back in early June 2021. Non-stop back and forth, empty promises made by Verizon, occasional message on Twitter, last one received on July 9, 2021 at 7:54 PM (have no problems posting screen shots of messages) that it was going take additional 30-45 days on top of the delay already and it is now September 21, 2021 so what happened? Was it sent via email, shipped via a carrier physically with tracking numbers? What is taking so long and/or the status?!?

0 Likes