Unable to redeem gift card
corgm

Like many of the other users on this forum, I have been having trouble redeeming our $200 gift card that we were promised when we signed up for Fios. I have tried chatting online with an agent and they redirected me to a phone number that deals with this issue specifically, yet I have been in the line for almost 30 minutes listening to elevator tones and not getting through to an agent to help me resolve this issue. Is there an easier way to do this than wasting all this time for no response or help? We specifically picked this internet plan because we knew we'd get some of our money back despite it being so expensive each month. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi corgm,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes