Unable to Redeem Samsung Promotion for New Fios Customers--and No Help from Verizon
Dack74
Enthusiast - Level 1

So Verizon lures new customers with $200 Samsung offer after 60 days of service.  I receive the email, but link to open the Samsung promo code does not work.  I call/chat/email--and each time they tell me to call.  I call and receive "estimated wait time more than one hour."  I then they try once again.  They tell me that a new email will be sent within 72 hours.  Nothing.  I get on chat again.  They tell me:  there is nothing we can do; you have to "call Consumer Sales and Solution team to get an exact answer and update on this issue."  I try calling.  Estimated wait time is more than one hour.  I go to Verizon store, but agents have zero interest unless transaction has a commission for them.  NO help once again. Abysmal customer service and a wretched opening experience with Verizon--and I still have no idea when or if Verizon will deliver on the promised promotion from Samsung...  

Re: Unable to Redeem Samsung Promotion for New Fios Customers--and No Help from Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dack74,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes