unethical customer service
frustrated20141
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had so many terrible experiences with Verizon that I don't know where to start. Most recently, I had a basic phone service and enhanced internet service which cost me around $45 per month plus taxes and fees.  I called Verizon to complain about charges on my account due to transfer of service move which should not have been there. They agreed to credit me those charges and then they offered me a package of Verizon essential phone service and internet for one year for $39.99 per month plus taxes. I agreed since I thought I could save $5 per month. I get a bill and I was charge $35 for the internet and $20 for the phone. The total bill was $73 including taxes and fees. I am furious with Verizon as they have done this to me many times in the past and I have always had to call and get it corrected. Imagine how many people have autopay and don't even check their bill.  I think this is highly unethical on Verizon's part and I think someone should sue this company for every penny they got. It is appalling. This is not simply a mistake. You can't make a mistake so grave so many times and so often.

Re: unethical customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: unethical customer service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Unfortunately, since we have yet to hear back from you for an extended period of time we've had to close your private support case. If you are still needing assistance, please let us know by posting in this public thread.

Best,

Art

0 Likes