Unfinished FIOS Installation
mmisetic459
Long story short, last Tuesday 8/4/2015 two technicians came to my apartment to install FIOS. They were both very rude and put forth no effort in correctly installing my equipment. The fiber line was stapled around my apt with no added conduit. No to mention they stapled an area of the wire to the wood trim of my bedroom door. Anyway they said they couldn't complete the job and someone would be out tomorrow to finish.

The next day comes and no tech shows up. Over the following week I continually made appointments and they're all been either cancelled or the tech didn't show. I have 6 different emails showing that 6 appointments were made even though no tech came.

After talking with a representative they put in a ticket and moved it up to management saying that it was an issue with the dispatch being undermanned and all they could do was to reschedule.

What's to say a tech is even gonna show up for his appointment which is this Thursday mind you....

My experience with verizon has been down right disgusting. I've received no help whatsoever. It might be easier just to switch to Comcast.
0 Likes
Re: Unfinished FIOS Installation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mmisetic459,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes